30.07 DHOF


Gala Night at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York ... at Home!
Welcome dollies to NY.
The first time that I attend a Dollywood Hall of Fame. 
The dresscode for the event was "From Baroque to the Modern Art" as first outfit choice I selected this beautiful dress with Baroque influence inspired on Rami Kadi, although I was still insecure about my dress, maybe because it was not as detailed as I would of wanted due to the event being one of the most exclusive of Dollywood because the outfits are basically pieces of art work, also being said that the invitation said "high Fashio " and while I kept looking for something to wear to the after party I found the beautiful dress that I ended up using for the event.

Rami Kady Dress not used in DHOF.

On this occasion I had the opportunity to style the icon of preppy style (TheaPerpetua on Stardoll) who I've  been following for quite a while on Instagram, and is someone who always drops my jaw with their amazing looks. 
She chose a heart stopping DolceGabbana outfit that I simply cannot imagine anyone else wearing it.
My dress was inspired on Nicholas Jebran 2015 Haute Couture, with some variations on color and texture most of all on the skirt, the hair style was made by my friend Alejandra 2 years ago. I ended up very satisfied with the dress I wore tonight.
 Shootng AfterCarpet
At the end of the carpet, we went crazy like we do in all events posting selfies in our social media.
Aylla 


While Nimka is on stage, I could no help taking a moment to take a picture of this amazing person. To simply thank this amazing person with who I've had the opportunity to talk to on various occasion on which I was a nerve wreck and simply did not know what to do. When I got the invitation to the event I doubted for few seconds if it had been a mistake, because like I previously said, this event is one of the most exclusive and I felt it was out of my place, I was so confused with the dresscode that I did not know if I should cry or laugh.

Nimka was there all the way any time I needed her, she made me feel welcomed with she warmness and human quality that really makes me retake faith upon the Satrdoll community and think that behind all pixels there is a person, definitely Nimka is an angel.

It is tine for the after party.
My girls Ata and Melek wearing a Beaufille outfit in black color in there very own style...
My look for the after party turned out to be a search for days, I forgot to save the designers name. Complimented with Versace clutch and earrings made by Juan Camilo, shoes designed by me.
Posing with my girls in the entrance if the party.
Melek   & Nicky(Ata)
Oh my god, those legs! You can tell they have been hitting the gym lately.
Nico  and Sara with very beautiful and sensual dresses. 


It has been an amazing night thanks to Nimka, Bianca and Maria. The experience that I lived today was unforgettable and I hope to attend more of your events in the future girls, even if I never get over my nerves wrecking, just as well I hope that tolerance becomes the community's favorite sport on Stardoll Facebook.
 


As you can tell this is not a "Review of DHOF" but a short tale of my experience on the event, I would really like to make a reflection about the critics that have as a sport to destroy and criticize pixel looks, that does not make you in to being a better person and also does not make pixels look better, many of the attendants are new to these events and therefore do not have experience which is not a crime, experience comes with practice and in matter of preferences breaks in genres. Remember that... "What you like, is something I may dislike" but I've had the education and good taste that you are lacking when it come to make comments, posts or memes mocking so everyone can turn their eyes to look at you, that mainly speaks about your needs and lacks of affection that does has to do more with that and not really with the little fashion sense of others.

Kisses!!
VG









6 comentarios:

Do not forget to include your username stardoll.

No olvides incluir tu nombre de usuario en stardoll.

Con la tecnología de Blogger.