Instagram TakeOver

I´m  excited to share with you this event of the greatest achievements.
follow this Takeover in stardoll instagram

Visit the siteby clicking on the image



Recap Takeover

1.💋Vgnails// Hi Dollies, My name is Vgnails. I've been part of the Stardoll community since 2010. I'm passionate about fashion, style and graphics! I'm very excited to share with you my 'Instagram Takeover'. I hope you enjoy it as much as I will 💋💋 Vgnails #stardoll#stardolltakeover 

2. How do you make graphics? Consider two things: practice and observation. Regardless of the program you use you can make beautiful graphics. Find good quality images and study the details and try to create it yourself. I use Photoshop CS6 but there are some other good programs which you use for free 💋Vgnails #stardoll #stardolltakeover

3.Stardoll is a magical world where you can not only explore your creativity without limits, but is a community where friendships are created, friends are not people you see, they are people you feel ❤️ Graphic hair designed by JuankisJuankis 👩‍❤️‍👩 thank you my friend 

Thank you all for the support with this #stardolltakeover


 4.Hi Dollies! Happy Sunday☺️ The new stores on Stardoll are amazing and full of items that are easy to wear and style! My favorite is Vinyl...which one is yours?💋Vgnails #stardolltakeover #stardoll

 5.'Fashion is the best tool to help us to dream' - Giorgio Armani. Dollies, It was a pleasure to share my creations with you! This #stardolltakeover was an incredible experience and the best thing that's happened to me in my six years on Stardoll! I hope to keep in touch with you in my Suite on Stardoll and here on social media💋Vgnails #stardoll #stardolltakeover


The first Stardoll TakeOver experience on your official instagram account.
I was very nervous since my writing skills are not very fluent compared to my design work that really is my forte, there was no precedent, there was no one to ask for help because never before had anyone taken the control of stardoll publications .
Try to keep the interest of the users simply being me, although I noticed that it was "the pilot chapter" of this series of 3 events that until now have not been repeated anymore, and it is a misfortune because there are many users who could carry incredible Weekends doing Stardoll Takeover on Instragram.

This has not been the best exercise in the game, but certainly the best and most important, for me the Takeover singnifica the recognition to hard work that I have taken in the computer not only denro stardoll.com if not in photoshop doing Editions of look, graphics etc as it has called the attention of the technical team of Stardoll so much, as to give me control in one of their social networks, I think this is more than a ¨logro¨es a reward that not all graphic designers have been able to have.

The experience was very exciting full of satisfactions and also something bitter since many users sent messages asking me to publish their graphic work which was impossible, although I had control of the account had to comply with certain regulations.
Something important that has left me this experience is ... Do a better planning !
 I think at one point I got over the nerves for being the first event of this type.


Kisses!!
VG

No hay comentarios:

Do not forget to include your username stardoll.

No olvides incluir tu nombre de usuario en stardoll.

Con la tecnología de Blogger.