CDN


A special invitation for my two dolls Vgnails and 20mica20 to Brazil by Queen Victoria Minaj, creator of the project Black Beauty, which promotes the empowerment of the black dolls in stardoll.

Black Beauty is a fashionista blog of the best relative to stardoll, led by Minaj all fashion editor on this blog are of course black and stylish.

Checking the last details before leaving for Brazil, where he would enjoy a few days before the event.
I need to have a good tan, so Mica and I will spend a lot of time in swimsuit under the sun and walking the beautiful beach in Copacabana.
Oh my gad!
I can not wait ... Brazil there I go!


Vgnails and Mica arrived to Rio from Mexico.
Aeroport BSB Brasilia.


My first time in Rio, to attend CDN.
We went crazy walking the beautiful Copabana Palace Hotel.

The pool at the Copacabana Palace Hotel is hypnotic so we enjoyed it very much,
Mica, some friends and me.

Love you Jesus (Dorremi) & Theo (Raganarox)


One day before the event...
Pool party with girls stylized in my studio.

I need taking  sun to show off a spectacular Sun tanning.

The nerves of the event, preparing the looks, makeup, do not forget any accessory of my dress ... for God we can not wait.


CDN
Arrived to event
Mica use a Wearing Dior Haute Couture FW 13
Jewlery and hair African native.

Wearning a look inspired in Africa native,
gold details have head to feet.
Hair  and makeup inspired Lisa Farrall African hairstyles.
Heels mde in Rattlesnake print, fur and diamonts.

All looks designed in my studio.

 Shooting

The event was formed by some recognitions, mentions and tributes to people of importance to the black community.
I had the opportunity to present a collection of clothes png
¨Shabbajot for CDN¨
My models are:
Ata Demilaray
Cristina (Scrivisolocri) with Winnie Harlow doll inspired
Mert Sahin with Rihanna & Aya Jones dolls inspired.
JanetteLow
20mica20
Vgnails

20mica20 modeling in
¨Love collection by Sophie Loewe

This is Africa



Pool party.
Wearing swimsuits designed by me and made in the shabbajot sewing workshop for this event.

Sandy Doll

20mica20

Vgnails


Shooting
t's time to have cocktails and enjoy with friends.
Pau.Cam.Arena and I enjoyed it like crazy.


My first experience at CDN was definitely event is one of my favorites,
This event has an approach that transcends to real life, not only is a perfect graphic display CDN is about tolerance and inclusion, I would dare to extend a little more the focus of the event, to pronounce tolerance and inclusion to
  All people with any social status or status ... not just people of color because behind the computer or cell phone there is a real person.


Thank you Minaj and Blinnes for inviting Vgnails and 20mica20 my 2 dolls, it was wonderful to be in Brazil they are wonderful hosts.
I hope to see them on CDN 2018.

Kisses
VG

1 comentario:

Do not forget to include your username stardoll.

No olvides incluir tu nombre de usuario en stardoll.

Con la tecnología de Blogger.