SFW´17

SFW is the most important graphic event relative to Stardoll, organized by the iconic graphic designer Jeannette Gabrielli/Pau.Cam.Arena on Stardoll with a 3 day continuity.
SFW is based on real fashion weeks were one city becomes capital for the launching of new designer clothing collections, SFW is the most important platform for graphic designers because they launch clothing collections on PNG format to use on graphics and edited looks related to Stardoll giving this a big variant to the dullness of the page, just as real Fashion Week SFW uses one real city to locate the event and capture the streetstyle of all dolls from Dollywood that graphically takeover the city where the event takes place.
The graphic designers that present their collections on SFW work very hard similar to a real fashion designer, all the way from selecting pieces that will be part of the collection to casting models... Graphic designers work for hours on their studio (computer) just as they do on a real sewing workshop elaborating each piece that will be part of the collection. 

SFW¨17
In the International Airport of Mexico City with destination to Millan, official headquarters for SFW'17 where I would be lauching my collection SBJ Requiem on the first day of SFW.

Day1
StreetStyle
Vgnails

Ata Demilaray & Melek

Requiem is a collection that makes part of my line Shabbajot, the predominant style is streetstyle inspired on real fashion used on everyday basis, the main pieces are leather jackets and constantly highlighting the use of a cellphone nowadays the use of a cellphone is indispensable... Under the slogan "Made in Mexico" highlighting the importance of Mexicans on the actual Political-economical context. Very thankful with Jeannette for giving me the opportunity to launch my collection on her event, and even more for allowing me to cover her event and posting on the official SFW Instagram.
Shoot day1
Mert Sahin, Juankis, Jeannette & me.

Ata, Melek & me.

Closet day 1
Dolls in Galleria Vittorio Emanuelle

Day2
StreetStyle
Look pose1
Look pose2

Dolls styled in Vgnailscretions day2

Jesspoynter

Ata Demilaray

Juan Stardoll

Vgnails Model in Dazed Collection by Melek
Shoot day2
Fashion meddling.
Interrupting Jeannette's Moment .

Hevyy, Milo & me

Dolls styled in VgnailsCreations 
Juan Stardoll, Jesspoynter, Ata & me.

Closet day2
Dolls in Milano´Street

Day 3
Sreetstyle
Pose1- 20mica20 & Vgnails


Pose2 Vgnails

Cecyleiva( Chymi)

Mert Sahin

Chanel Taylor

Dolls Styled in vgnails Creations
Cecy, Chanel, Mert, Mica & me.

Euphoria 

Arrivando to Euphoria Runway

Closet day3
Dolls in Milano´Street


Attending a graphic event is not only about presenting a look, I enjoy each part of the event... The enthusiasm of selecting a look that suits the dresscode, is what excites me the most about this event. But without a doubt what I enjoy the most is taking shots with my friends, those people that are there for me when I am going through tough times helping me get through the crisis or when I am excited that I interrupt their sleeping time and get excited with me as well.
See you on Conscious Dolls Night event organized by Victoria Minaj director of Black Beauty.
SFW Haute Couture.



No hay comentarios:

Do not forget to include your username stardoll.

No olvides incluir tu nombre de usuario en stardoll.

Con la tecnología de Blogger.