CT Awards

CT Awards
The first event of 2017...
 I cannot believe that it has already happened after a long wait with the continuous changes of dates.


he palace of Versailles was the headquarters of the event, divided in 3 parts. First part of the CT Awards. February 4th Nominee Breakfast. In Vgnails Creations like in each event we receive different dolls anxious to attend. 



 Firts Part for the CT
¨ Nominee Luncheon¨
February 4.
 I had the honor to dress the famous hair stardesign Cristina Di Marzo or Scrivisolocri in Stardoll, with her doll inspired on the model Winnie Harlow. Wearing a white gauze Burberry dress with a jeweled accent around the waist, Jewelry from Euphoria collection and her hair by Mert Sahin. 


 I attended this event wearing a Francesco Scognamiglio gown, in silver tones with a beautiful fur on the top part... With no doubt this is my favorite dress.

Some Mexican girls that sold fruit... 
Jeannete Gabrielli or Pau.Cam.Arena
Viridiana Gonzales or Vgnails
Star Arambula or Star.GirlGirl
We cannot allow the party to end, so we decided to spice things up a little and continue with a private party ( Star Arambula had a bottle of tequila under her dress). 

Shooting with mi friends.

Second part of the CT Awards
 February 18th
The Main Event. 
I could have not thought of a more assertive dresscode, with no doubt some of the dolls that attended left me without words. Once again I took of to the palace of  Versailles surrounded by celebrity, 

In order or appearance:
Sandra Mendesf, Ata Demilaray, Jesus Kai, Me, Juan Stardoll, Melek Arandanda. 

 For this event I chose a gown designed by the spectacular designer John Galliano for Christian Dior Haute Couture (Autumn-Winter 2004 collection). 

Shooting with mi friends.


Third part of the CT Awards 
After Party

The hardest part has ended, the program for the event was accomplished so now it's time to lose composure. I am wearing a beautiful design by ATM prefall2017.

Shooting with mi friends.

Thank you Chanel Taylor for having me on his event. 


I want to thank each one of the people who have been with me in this and all the events I have attended, some for entrusting me with the design of their looks, maybe others because in my moments of stress they were there to listen to me ...
But especially to you, the readers of my blog.
Thank you very much.

Kisses!!!
Vgnails

No hay comentarios:

Do not forget to include your username stardoll.

No olvides incluir tu nombre de usuario en stardoll.

Con la tecnología de Blogger.