Allure Christmas Dinner

The Allure dinner was an event full of the magic of Christmas, you could feel the warmth of Stardoll community on Facebook.  
It might seem somewhat exaggerated to have an event on such an important day, it is the first year that I attend this dinner, that has been an incredible experience. Just as in real life the meaning of this event was the beautiful connivance of all guests, with some incidentals and delays just as in real life the Allure dinner began later than planned what made my personal agenda a bit tight.    
A day before the dinner I scaped to a spa with my friend Jess Sd Poynter, curiously the chat group previous to the event began while I was taking a delicious mudd bath that made it impossible for me to actively participate.

 On December 24th with all of the Christmas spirit during breakfast Jess and I sang Christmas carols, drinking from an enormous cup of hot chocolate and gingerbread cookies while we discussed about our nail polish and we finally decided on using a scarlet red very Christmas season... Time to head back to our room to get ready!!!! 
 Oh my god now I understand why the event is delaying, the place is gorgeous and so cozy, you can tell all the hard work that was done to give life to this beautiful place... Their trees is enormous I think they needed a tow truck to place the tip hohohoho!   
Jess is wearing a Celine ensemble designed in Vgnailscreations, I really adore her outfit and the texture on it... I'am in love with her shoes they are beautiful... Although I must confess that my favorite part are her earrings they are really beautiful so Jess decided to order an extra pair of earrings to gift them to me. Thank you so much Jess!     
  DVF has created the perfect outfit for me... One of the few outfits that has given me goosebumps just by looking at it, I have absolutely fallen in love and I cannot imagine myself attending to this dinner wearing any other outfit. 

After dinner cane the moment of opening gifts... Maria Smith host of Allure has really gone out of her way creating these items for the guests. 

Jeannette Gabrielli has not forgotten about us and brought a bunch of presents.

After culminating the event I ran off to my family dinner oh my god it is so late! Not without wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and posing with some of my favorite people. 
Thank you Allure (Maria and Carmen) for inviting me to such beautiful dinner I'm looking forward to attend to the next one.

No hay comentarios:

Do not forget to include your username stardoll.

No olvides incluir tu nombre de usuario en stardoll.

Con la tecnología de Blogger.