Spotlight Fest Recap

Spoghtlight Fest is a titanic event that you live with a constant hype of adrenaline from beginning to end, you demand yourself to give the best and you ask yourself if the graphic you are making has the quality to be published on this event, for me it is not only just an event with no doubt this is "The Event of the Year" for me this will be my incursion in the world of Graphic Fashion design.

The invitation arrived to participate actively presenting a PNG collection, the selection of clothing items that I would present was exhausting a side from the events that came across in between Spotlightfest to which was an honor to attend. SpotlightFest demands global preparations due to the event taking place in the city of eternal party Ibiza Spain therefore I need to prepare my my appearances before, during and after the event.

 After sending my collection to Juankis, I traveled to Ibiza to check in on the Ushuaia Ibiza Hotel to organize the last details of the catwalk for the launch of my collection of "Shabbajot"...

taking a break of my exhausting agenda with my models and friends JanetteLow and Cecy Leiva the time to party in this beautiful has arrived.

Day 1
The day has finally arrived, it is better to arrive late than ugly so a little makeup here and there before heading out to the event... Makeup in process.                        

The first one of my girls to walk the Blue Carpet is Mery Adrenalina, Mery is an inspired doll on Veleria Lukyanova (the human Barbie) and she always chooses the perfect dress that will make her look like the doll she is, in this occasion she is wearing an Elie Saab gown and her hairstylist was Ebru Zura.

My turn to walk the Blue Carpet, my dress was inspired by Paolo Sebastian with sea motives and is complemented by a Vikings hairstyle.

GlamCam360


Something that literally stopped my heart was to see my best friend DanyHada, with no doubt the nickname "the heiress of Chanel throne" completely defines her on this occasion she was styled by Junkiss that has left each one of us hyperventilating on every second of the festival.


DayannaraS27 also gave us the pleasure of styling her in my studio, she showed us an enormous evolution. She is wearing an Elie Saab dress with sea motives, her hear was styled by Maria Smith.

I am way too nervous in my dressing room before presenting my collection.

This is 
SHABBAJOT

VGnails Model Day1

LS2 by Lisa Oberlin


Versace Collection by Juankis


Day2
The euphoria for Spotlightfest does not stop after the first day, dedicated to fashion several beautiful collections were released of which my favorite without a doubt was Versace created by Juankis.

The second day did not stay behind because surely this day would be full of much more surprises. Once again I had the honor to style several celebrities in Vgnails Creations.                        

 The first one to walk on the Purple Carpet is the out coming hair designers if the moment Jeanix, his dress was perfect for that classic hairstyle that she is wearing and of course it was designed by himself and I cannot wait any longer to see his hair collection. 



Taking over the Carpet was diva fashionista Dolda89, she is really an spectacular doll she arrived from Instagram where she is already a complete celebrity due to her fantastic looks, she always accomplishes to make the perfect outfit in Stardoll, now that she is on Facebook she has quickly placed herself among my favorite people due to her beautiful headshot made by Lullih that makes her standout as one of my favorite Barbie Girls.

Finally it was my turn to walk down the Purple Carpet, dressed from head to toe with my collection Shabbajot demonstrating why it is of heavy duty use, following the dresscode of the day my neo makeup immediately becomes one of my favorites, at very last minute I decided to dye my blonde hair to leave an intense purple color that perfectly complimented my outfit.


GlamCam 360

Once again I had to present the project of the day and it's tine for my shoe line "LouboutinWorld Color Pop Editions" which will be of free use and you can download it HERE. The second day of the SpotlightFest was a heart attack, many talented personalities were featured, leaving me eager for the next SpotlightFest edition there is no doubt that whenever an event of this magnitude is taking place we feel it is a must to give the best of us.
Dowload collection  HERE

Vgnails Model Day2

Jeanix Beauty Parlor

Ez Hair by Ebru Zura

On this occasion I had the incredible experience to create 2 collections, Shabbajot was definitely my big challenge, I wanted to present a wearable collection for any season, of heavy duty use, with diverse textiles and textures between them leather, latex, denim, silk, cardigan, knitting and others also to present some pieces with a different pose from the rigid pose that we have on Stardoll.

Result of the drawing of graphics organized by Lullih, actively participate in the as part of the design team.
Chnale Taylor is a honor.






No hay comentarios:

Do not forget to include your username stardoll.

No olvides incluir tu nombre de usuario en stardoll.

Con la tecnología de Blogger.