Lutzst Gramm BDay

Lutzts Gramm Birthday

Was a birthday party that turned into the birthday of the year, with a party full of glamour. The best graphic designers arrived wearing such beautiful creations that simply give you goosebumps. In my design studio I had the opportunity to dress big celebrities.



 My dear friend Plaasticboy came out of vignailscreation like the total diva he is dazzling the whole world, it was a pleasure to style this fashionista diva that with no doubt is one of my favorite people on Stardoll.

The famous designer Scrivisolocri also came out of vgnailscreation to head off to the amazing party of Lutztz Gramm... One of the most exotic dolls that exist on Stardoll inspired on the famous model Winnie Harlow, it was a complete challenge to style her but the result was incomparable and I would dare to say that Cristina (Scrivisolocri) outshines the Chanel dress she is wearing.


Vgnails dress

The party was delightful...

Details in mi graphic
I'm completely in love with the Mirror Nails

Funny Shooting witch my friends
HERE

No hay comentarios:

Do not forget to include your username stardoll.

No olvides incluir tu nombre de usuario en stardoll.

Con la tecnología de Blogger.